“Facebook Likes” for Nonprofits
Nonprofit organizations -- especially those with a solid email strategy -- stand ready to explore the emerging potential of social networks as a new engagement channel, and the exponential exposure they can offer.
Nonprofits recognize the potential of social networks:
- many people are spending lots of time using them
- they offer new opportunities for exposure & social sharing
- they represent another channel to build recognition and outreach for your cause
With a wider audience, organizations can demonstrate the popularity of their nonprofit brand while interacting with a new collection of constituents.
But the capacity to influence and engage social network users through this new channel poses a familiar challenge: How do you build an audience of sufficient critical mass? And is it possible to do it Quickly? Affordably? And without ignoring Quality?
The lead generation and outreach experts at Care2 know all this is possible, and we have an exciting new service to meet this need: "Facebook Likes" for Nonprofits.
What's not to ?
Fill out the form to download our FAQ sheet
and have us give your fan page a huge boost!
How it works:
- Your organization decides how many thousands of new ‘Likes’ you want!
- Care2‘s experts do all the work creating and promoting your campaign. We target our own fans and reach out to their friends and other cause-minded folks on Facebook, and we promote with specific placements across the Care2.com network of sites (which can include featured blogs, daily actions, display ads, and more) all increasing your organization's visibility while rapidly building your fan base.
- Just as with our popular donor-lead recruitment campaigns, you only pay for performance, with a low fixed price per ‘Like.’ And because your new fans are sourced from Care2’s millions of members--along with our own Facebook fans and their networks of friends--you can be assured that we’ll reach your goal quickly, without sacrificing quality.