What do the following have in common:
- a kickass panel on politics (moderated by the openly gay half-sister of a former Republican Presidential candidate);
- a one-of-a-kind venue;
- and YOU...?
Answer: One heck of an evening!
Care2 is hosting a fantastic political panel at the Norwood Club on October 23rd from 5PM to 8PM featuring Care2 Founder Randy Paynter, Blue State Digital Founder Thomas Gensemer and Pollster, Political Commentator and Author Bernard Whitman. It is being moderated by Candace Gingrich. There are only a few spots open--so if you are interested RSVP now.
At this event you will hear these political insiders discuss their views on:
- the emergence of the internet and how it is changing political campaigns
- media coverage and its impact on campaigns and voters
- the presidential debates and voter sentiment
- the outcome of the upcoming elections and what the future holds
- most importantly: what lessons were learned that could help your organization or institution